Unique two-story condominium is for sale on the third floor of the historic Murray Hill School built in 1916. Large and airy, this three bedroom and two and a half bath has great southwest views across neighbor's roofs to the city skyline beyond. The two-story living space with the massive double-hung windows allows light to flood into the rest of the condo. Original maple hardwood on the first floor recalls it's classroom heritage. The third bedroom on the first floor could be a study, or easily removed to increase the living room size.
Modern. clean, aesthetic of condo interior contrasts nicely with the historic brick exterior. Solid masonry walls and floors ensure quiet tranquility in the heart of one of Cleveland's most walk-able neighborhoods. A historic elevator speeds you to the third floor (however it is not handicap accessible because the building was originally designed with steps to the elevator). The Red line train of the RTA with a direct connection to Cleveland Hopkins Airport is just 800 feet from the front door.
Condominium #301 is for sale for $350,000.
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths
- 1,750 sq. ft.
- $327 H.O.A. includes gas for heat.
- Assigned parking space in gated lot.
- Forced air with central A/C
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Laundry room with washer, dyer, and utility sink.
- Bathroom 1 includes bidet and walk-in tiled shower.
- Bathroom 2 includes jacuzzi tub.
- Shared roof deck with views of downtown.
Condo #301 is available for lease for $1,850 on a month-to-month basis with a 60-day move out notice if it is purchased.